Thursday, May 12, 2016

New Website, New Blog


Well folks, it's time I pulled up stakes and relocated...

As should be obvious from the paucity of posts here, I've rather fallen off the blogging wagon and I want to rectify that.

At the same time, I've recently been in the process of setting up a website to host my nascent professional web presence.

Thus: two birds, one stone. Please direct your blog readers over to my new blog and read more there about my plans for resuming regular posting; I've been steathily blogging for the last three weeks, so there's already some content for you to read!

As for this venerable web space, I have no plans to take it down or otherwise nuke it. I'll leave it up for as long as there's such a thing as Blogger, and--if I ever manage to get back to it--I will be posting "Solo GPC" updates at this site in order to maintain continuity of the series.

Be seeing you...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...