Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Madness Non-D&D Blog Challenge: Day One

What was the first roleplaying game other than D&D you played? Was it before or after you had played D&D?

And so we enter into another blog challenge. Let's see if I can keep up this daily posting pace for another month, eh?

As I mentioned in an answer posted during last month's challenge, the first non-D&D game I played was Rifts, and I played it one week after playing my first game of AD&D. Both games had been on my radar for some time prior to that, as it took me a while to get any kind of regular gaming going, and me and my buddy Alex were equally stoked to try both. In the end, Rifts won out in terms of popularity, and we were launched on a path to inveterate Palladium fandom that would last for quite some time after (and will feature in more than a handful of this challenge's answers...).


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...