Saturday, February 8, 2014

[D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop] Day Eight


First set of polyhedral dice you owned. Do you still use them?

I have to imagine that my first set of polyhedrals would've come with the Expert Set I received for my birthday. It's conceivable that I still have one or two of those dice floating around in my dice tin, but I couldn't pick them out of a line-up.

The oldest die that I specifically remember acquiring is my trusty emerald d30. I bought it at a bookstore of all places, somewhere around the same time I bought my Basic Set and determined on a career in geekdom. (I think I bought by my first seven-piece tube of dice at the same time, but, like the Expert Set dice, those pieces are lost to the sands of time.)

And yes, I still use that emerald d30 to this day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...