Monday, February 17, 2014

A New Pendragon Venture Under Way!


As I continue to roll out my Solo GPC updates at their usual unforgivably glacial pace, as of this weekend I've also launched a new run-through of the Great Pendragon Campaign. This time it's with a proper group, and, rather than doing write-ups (because I'm not that nuts), this is getting recorded and posted as an actual play.

I'm pretty excited, as I'll be able to apply all the lessons I learned with the Solo GPC run-through. Plus, my wife Desiree will be joining me as a sort of co-GM, an adversary, if you will.

Character creation and the introductory scenario were last night, and can be found here. Subscribe to the feed if you want to keep up with the latest posts. The already rather extensive campaign wiki can be found here. We're meeting weekly and plan to go for at least the first half of the campaign timeline before even contemplating a break. Who knows, maybe we'll play the thing all the way through with no break? The campaign of a thousand hours begins with a single session...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...