Monday, January 27, 2014

Celebrating D&D's 40th With a List

As many of you are probably already aware, yesterday was D&D's 40th birthday.

Well, not really, but it's the closest we'll come to having an actual anniversary day for the game that started it all. In commemoration of this momentous date, the always-excellent d20 Dark Ages blog has announced a 28-day blogging challenge set to start on the first of the month.

Now, there was a similar list/challenge of D&D questions that made the rounds on the blogs about six months ago that I abstained from joining, but I decided to jump on this bandwagon because I like the questions on this list a lot better. The other list had a lot of filler, and most of it 3e-specific ("Favorite Aberration", "Favorite Energy Type", etc.). This list is more focused on people's personal experiences with D&D, which I always like reading about. I suggest you head over and take a look at the list for yourself. Oh, fine, here's a copy:


And if you've got a blog, I encourage you to sign up!

As for myself, I'll be doing my part starting February 1st to clog up your feed with 28 days of content. I hope it's at least somewhat interesting, both for me, the writer, and for you, the reader!

Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...