Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Actual Play Podcast



Starting sporadically last year and then regularly this year, I've been recording my Sunday night group's sessions. The recordings have been getting posted at the campaigns' Obsidian Portal pages, but I decided to go ahead and set up an RSS feed and podcast to create a central hub for the recordings.

I'm slowly updating the backlog. I currently have the entirety of the Cthulhu by Gaslight "Golden Dawn" campaign I ran over the winter and the first couple sessions of our ongoing Deadlands: Reloaded campaign uploaded, with more to follow in short order.

I'm looking forward to more actual plays to come, particularly "Horror on the Orient Express" next year and possibly a group playthrough of "The Great Pendragon Campaign" after that!

Subscribe at either of the above links if you're so inclined.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...