Thursday, February 21, 2013

[The Miniatures Corner] Migration

My first game-related blog, and my first blog on Blogger, was The Miniatures Corner, started to chronicle my "other" hobby of tabletop miniatures wargaming. It was from the get-go a particularly dusty blog and only got dustier over time. In 2009 I decided to migrate all the posts from that blog over here and try to centralize all my gaming-related content under the banner of The RPG Corner.

I've decided that I'm going to reactivate The Miniatures Corner and once again separate minis and RPG posts into their respective blogs. My goal for 2013 is to actually start playing more miniatures games, and I think running a blog devoted exclusively to that pursuit will be a good motivator.

At any rate, this will be the last miniatures-wargaming-related post on this blog. If you're an old-fashioned freak like me and see RPGs and miniatures wargaming as two sides of the same hobby coin, feel free to hop on over to The Miniatures Corner and follow me there as well!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...