Saturday, November 19, 2011

Follow Us to Glory

Today we wrapped up the group Pendragon campaign my wife's been running since July. I'll write up a summary of what went on and my thoughts on getting to be a player for a spell in a forthcoming post, but I wanted to share a little doodle that came out of today's session.

The campaign culminated in a big battle against a supernatural baddie and his army, and a big chunk of the adventure today prior to said battle consisted of us going around the country trying to drum up allies. In addition to specific lords we had in mind, we wanted to pick up volunteers "on the hoof" as it were. To that end, I had my squire make a sandwich board to wear whenever we passed through a new village or town...


Sadly and inexplicably, this tack didn't get us much in the way of volunteers, but we went on to win the battle anyway.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...