Thursday, March 3, 2011

Short Hiatus

In case it hasn't been obvious from my lack of posts, I've been on a bit of a hiatus that promises to stretch on for a little while longer. This is mostly due to the fact that last week Des went in for emergency abdominal surgery. She's home from the hospital now, doing well, and recuperating, but needless to say I'm in full-time caretaker mode right now and finding myself with precious little time for much else besides work. So the blog posts will be scant to non-existent for a while, as will associated projects like the Order of the d30 Concordance.

Having said that, I've got a handful of exciting post ideas percolating in the back of my addled brain, and I'm very much looking forward to getting back in the blogging saddle once things calm down. We're also both looking forward to a return to the GPC as well, once Des is off the pain meds and feeling clear-headed enough to play, so fans of that series can look forward to a resumption of regular updates soon.

And to all my readers: Thanks, as always. I started this blog mainly as a place to organize my thoughts and write about things that I figured maybe a handful of friends and associates might enjoy reading. Nearly three years on, I'm continually gratified that those thoughts have touched the lives of strangers and fellow gamers from around the world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...