Friday, December 10, 2010

Picspam!

Maybe it's because I'm the son of an artist, but I'm a very visual person. Despite being considered "booksmart" for most of my life (to say nothing of the fact that I've made a career in books and the written word in some form or another since graduating college), I'd much rather sit down with a nice portfolio than a good novel.

Accordingly, I make a habit of stashing away cool pictures I find on the Net, magpie-like. It gets to the point where I have far more than I know what to do with. Going through an old Downloads folder saved from a long-dead hard drive last night, I stumbled across a rich vein of inspirational pictures. Many have little or nothing to do with any current or feasibly near-future gaming plans (or...much of anything, really), so I present them here instead for the edification of my gentle readers. Do with them as you please...


















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...