Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Synchronicity

Interesting timing that my copy of Traveller: The Classic Books should arrive the same day that The Sword's new classic-sci-fi-themed music video debuts...

In all seriousness, this is actually the first time I'll have any edition of Traveller in my possession. I'm looking forward to diving in and seeing what all the hype and nostalgia is about. Along with supers, classic sci-fi is the one genre I've never really played or run and that I'd very much like to at some point in the future. When I do, I'll be sure to refer back to the above video for inspiration.

(And if you're wondering what happened to the Pendragon updates, I'm working on the next one and may even have it up for your Turkey Day reading pleasure. The management appreciates your patience and cooperation during this unplanned interruption.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...