Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sure, why not?

I'm hoping to post my next Pendragon session report by this time next week. In the meantime, how 'bout some juicy filler courtesy of the latest blogger meme: "15 Games in 15 Minutes" - name the first 15 games that you can think of that have meant the most to you in no more than 15 minutes.

1. BECMI-era D&D
2. GURPS ("classic" 3rd edition-era)
3. Fantasy Warriors
4. Space Marine
5. Warhammer Fantasy Battle (4th edition)
6. Sid Meier's Civilization
7. Castle Falkenstein
8. Rifts
9. Ninjas & Superspies
10. Call of Cthulhu (5th edition)
11. King Arthur Pendragon
12. Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0.
13. The Dragonlance Board Game
14. AD&D Second Edition
15. Mutant Chronicles

A couple games on that list I've either never played or have played a handful of times. Nevertheless, I include them because they served as major inspirations for me at the time, firing my imagination and increasing my love of gaming as a hobby.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...