Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pardon the Dust...

Fun fact: Did you know I have a miniatures blog as well? Don't worry, sometimes I forget I do too.

If you popped over and looked at the paucity of posts, its should be obvious that it's not exactly a hotbed of updating frenzy even by my somewhat relaxed standards. Much to my chagrin, miniatures gaming and painting no longer occupy quite the central place in my hobby activities as they once did. And frankly that blog was just sitting there as a reminder of that fact.

So I've decided to migrate all my old Miniatures Corner posts to this blog for easy reference (feel free to peruse the suddenly expanded archive to your left); expect to see occasional posts of my ever-percolating miniatures projects.

Of course, this raises another issue now that this place isn't technically just an RPG Corner anymore. I wonder if I should rename it as long as I'm doing some renovating? Yea? Nay? Suggestions?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...