Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Nifty House Rules for Palladium Fantasy

I never played a lot of the Palladium Fantasy RPG, but like most Palladium products the times I did were always a blast and the character creation options always seemed so much more interesting than D&D and other FRPGs.

I ran across a nice set of house rules for the PFRPG today and thought I'd share. The author has stripped out the core dice rolling mechanics while leaving all the fun little bits of flair intact; an admirable accomplishment!

Reading over the rules definitely got me itching to do some PFRPG gaming. Doubt it'll happen, what with so much else on my gaming platter, but at least the option's there now.


The author also mentions the possibility of adapting his ideas to other Palladium games, which is a very intriguing idea indeed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...