Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things have been quiet around here...

...because I've been busying myself with miniatures painting. Basically, a couple years ago I made the mistake of offering to take commissions on miniatures painting projects--which in turn sucked up all my own time for painting my own miniatures--and I've just recently completed what I've sworn to be my last commissioned project. So I've been making up for lost time. If your interests run in those sorts of directions, feel free to mosey over and have a look.

I'm still working on that post about my reimagining of Rifts Europe. Initially I thought it would be rather modest, but it's sort of, well, ballooned into a much larger project. So look for a post on that in the near future.

In the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions of what to call my alternate Rifts setting, I'd love to hear 'em. It gets a little cumbersome having to write out "my alternate Rifts setting" all the time, and besides, my version doesn't even technically have Rifts--it has Gates. But I don't think calling the setting "Gates" has the same ring as "Rifts". So you see the quandry I'm in...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...