Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playlist Fun

I ran the second session of my Wilderlands game last week. It took us about a month to arrange that follow-up meeting due to everyone's busy-ass schedules, but I think we've found an arrangement that should work. It involves bi-weekly sessions, something I haven't done in a while.

At any rate, I'm pretty happy with how the campaign is unfolding, and the promise of the pulp-gonzo-old-schoolness of the Wilderlands. In honor of that excitement, I did what I do every time I'm excited about a campaign: I made a playlist. This one might be hard to see through all the smoke, if you catch my drift, but it's a "premium blend" of old and new if I do say so myself. An apt reflection of the Wilderlands and its recent revitalization. Not to get too academic about it...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


If I find the time in the coming days, I'll write a bit more about the campaign proper. Suffice to say the neophyte D&Ders got a chance to make acquaintance with the phenomenon known as dungeon crawling, with decidedly mixed (but decidedly fun) results.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...