Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well There's a Loose End Tied Up

So I've written about my fatal attraction to Dragon Warriors before, as well as my love of the world of Magnamund.

And presto, thanks to the great god Internet, those two great tastes now taste great together. I'd been thinking that Dragon Warriors, with its combination of simple rules and Silver Age sensibilities (not to mention its original incarnation as a series of quasi-gamebooks), might make a good rules port for the Lone Wolf setting, and guess what? So did a few other people over on the Mongoose Forums.

Unlike other mods I've looked at in the past (including the official d20 port) this one looks to be both simple and versatile, my two favorite elements for any rules hack. So I guess Dragon Warriors is now officially on my "to buy" list. Or rather, I think I know what gaming-related item I'll be asking for on my birthday in a couple months...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...