Saturday, July 12, 2008

Korgoth of Barbaria

Rather unexpectedly it looks like I'll be taking a little trip down to L.A. in about a month for a little mini-reunion with the "old gang" at "the old hideout". So naturally there will be gaming. Lots of gaming. And junk food. Good times.

I'll be running some form of D&D, naturally. Either straight 2e or some sort of C&C hybrid. Whatever ruleset, it'll be in full pulp fantasy, old school style. My inspiration?

Korgoth of Barbaria







I'm actually glad this didn't air back in my adolescence, as I probably would have collapsed from an embolism brought on by the sheer amount of awesomeness contained in this brief half-hour feature. Episode I in particular really captures the feel of how our games used to run.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...